Monday, June 29, 2009

Bratislava

View outside Lucia and Peters flat where I spent the night on Sunday night.
Seat of the city government in Bratislava. I have been to three capitals in two days, how cool.



We left Prague around 6 on Sunday night and headed to Bratislava. Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia. We stopped off at Lucia and Peters new home which is in construction as we speak. We then headed into Bratislava to check out the sights. They gave me a tour of their capital city which I thoroughly enjoyed. I really appreciate, as I mentioned, the kindness which they extended to me.
We headed back to their flat on the top floor that has a gorgeous view of the city and lake. I was able to burn some photos finally, check the email, charge all my electronics, eat some food and get ready for my solo journey through Eastern Europe. Vienna, Budapest and Krakow here I come!!!! Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment