Monday, June 29, 2009

Vienna

Hostel
Courtyard at the hostel, I am amazed at how nice it is.
In front of the Habsburg palace





I hopped on the train for Vienna around 9:00 am, Monday morning. Surprisingly I got here with no problem, ha ha. Seriously though I think I am getting better. The hostel I am staying at is amazing. I immediately met friends and walked around the city with a kid from Colorado who is studying history and has been getting around Europe till May. I am envious of him for I always wanted to do that when I was his age. He is quite an impressive young man. He is with a friend but they dont travel everywhere together. We had a great time talking history and checking out the sites. I will write more tomorrow. But this is an incredible city. I recommend to anyone, I am very impressed. I am about to head out with some friends I met to a jazz fest in the city square. Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tim. Wow that Hostel is really nice. I pictured them like the old dorm rooms at Camp K! It is Monday night around 7pm. I was just finishing some chores before dinner. Have you been eating well ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looks like you're having a great time. Jessica and I have enjoyed reading your posts. Can't wait to hear all of the stories in person.

    Love ya and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete