Sunday, June 28, 2009

Safe in Bratislava

Hello all, it is hard for me to put into words the experience I have just had. I can only say that once again I have had a life changing experience traveling around Germany. The people I met both on the trip and around Germany have impacted my life and outlook. I am very much looking forward to traveling on my own. I liked traveling in a group but I look forward to the freedom and the lack of a schedule.
I am now in Bratislava staying at my friends flat. I will be off to Vienna tomorrow and I will be able to post more info on the last couple of days. I have spent the last couple of days in Prague and absolutely loved it. I now understand why it is called the Paris of the east, although how can I compare when I have never been to Paris :) I am so thankful to my friends for making the last couple of days unbelievable. Time for me to hit the hay but I will post pictures and describe my experiences tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Tim, I can not wait to hear about Vienna. It is Sunday night here. Jess and Michael have purchased a home in the NORTH HILLS ! Right down the road from McIntyre Center. Back to work tomorrow but we leave for Myrtle Beach Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim. I am thrilled that you have had this experience. I can't wait to hear about it when you return. It truly is life changing. Take care. We got back from Pgh. Thurs., but will be going back before school starts.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim, this blog is so awesome! It's fun reading about our experiences from you perspective. You are a talented writer and this is a treasure for all of us who got to experience this trip. Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading!
    Best, Emily

    ReplyDelete